South Office- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Advantage Plus - Our South Office converted from Wood, Realtors to Weichert in the Fall of 2018. Below is a brief history of Wood, Realtors.
Mr. C. Mike Wood and his brothers Pat and Jerry founded Wood Realtors in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1956. At that time, the company was known as the Wood Agency and in its early years our current owners, Michael and Ann, were just rambunctious school kids. Mr. Wood owned theagency, and stayed active in daily operations of Wood Realtors until the time of his death in 2010.
Mr. Wood was well known and respected throughout the southeast and particularly here in Knoxville. He was the President of both the Knoxville and the Tennessee Association of REALTORS® and a Director of the National Association of REALTORS®. He served on the Board of Directors for the Better Business Bureau and was a founding member of the South Knoxville Optimists Club.